The global automobile experts
With its streamlined global structure and dense worldwide sales network, Renault is the ideal partner for international fleet management.
A reliable fleet management partner
The Renault Corporate Sales Division is the dedicated structure to serve our international clients. Enjoy the simplicity of a single global contact, and local implementation expertise. Since 1999, we have developed best practices to provide high quality advisory services to our corporate clients. Over 160 multinational companies around the world already trust Renault to implement their international car policies.
Director of Renault Corporate Sales Division & Used Car
The ALLIANCE partnership advantages
- Global one-stop contract negotiation
- A dedicated structure for corporate clients,
- 14 International Key Accounts Managers (IKAMs) at international level
- Over 70 Key Account Managers (KAMs) at national level
- Fleet teams in the Renault network at local level.
- Reduced overall Total Cost of Ownership by securing effective implementation of your single international corporate car policy.
- The flexibility to easily extend contracts to new countries and new vehicles requirements
- International Corporate Business Reviews to update you on new product availability and to conduct performance benchmarks
- Consistent VIP treatment with
- TOP Management contact,
- exclusive invitations to special events
- consultation during the product development phase of our future models.
- Additional activities piloted by the Corporate Sales Division including long-term leasing, short-term rentals, used cars buy back and residual value monitoring
Three reasons to choose Renault
Finding just the right company to manage your corporate fleet can be a challenge. A great many reasons for choosing Renault can be found in this brochure, but there are three I would like to point out in particular:
- Renault Corporate Sales’ structure allows us to fully support our clients in their own international development.
- Renault’s vehicle range is highly competitive in terms of price, total cost of ownership and CO2 emissions.
- We offer exceptional services whether for financing, maintenance contracts, warranty extension...
When you opt for Renault, you are choosing worry-free mobility.
For all these reasons, Renault ranks among the top three in fleet management in Europe, and is the market leader in France.