Renault has redeﬁned its Initiale Paris signature – a designation which encapsulates the brand’s vision of travelling comfort. This equipment level will be available for the high-end versions of quintessential Renault models – beginning with the Clio, then followed by the new Espace as soon as it reaches the market. The four key features of Initiale Paris versions will feature their distinctive look, outstanding ﬁnish, exceptional luxury and a personalised customer service. Initiale Paris will deliver all this, and more, to embody the very best of Renault and ensure a quality experience and the availability of valued services.
The mission of the Initiale Paris appellation is to deliver an authentic motoring experience which draws on all the senses:
Seductive: The Initiale Paris appellation embodies a style that plays upon the emotions. Products bearing the signature stand out through their warm design, use of high quality materials, quality ﬁnish, acoustic and thermal comfort and package of discretely integrated technology.
Vibrant: Initiale Paris versions draw upon Renault’s commitment to simplifying its customers’ lives through innovation and the popularisation of comfort-related and user-friendly technologies. Evidence of this is a selection of environmentally respectful engines geared towards reﬁned everyday use. The Initiale Paris label stands for travelling comfort, occupant wellbeing and genuine driving pleasure.
Considerate: Initiale Paris versions of Renault models come with dedicated services that will bring the company closer to its customers and provide them with even greater peace of mind.
Colours, materials and equipment combine for genuine well-being on the move
live the high life on board, renault-style
The Initiale Paris designation signiﬁes special content across a variety of products. Colours, materials and equipment are all meticulously selected for their contribution to the very highest levels of comfort. A high-quality travelling experience is fundamental objective of the Initiale Paris philosophy and it is achieved thanks to the incorporation of technical innovations that are unique to Renault, plus the assurance of quality equipment and materials.
Models bearing the Initiale Paris signature will be distinctive and instantly recognisable:
Exterior : Initiale Paris badging in place of the model name; a unique paint ﬁnish; an assertive lighting signature; bespoke alloy wheels; distinctive front end and rear apron trim design (depending on model).
Interior: sophisticated cabin appointments incorporating elegant materials of the highest quality (including full-grain Nappa leather), as well as upgraded seating, soundprooﬁng and climate control comfort.
Engines: the cream of Renault’s power unit line-up for outstanding reﬁnement on the move. Initiale Paris builds on the very best of the Renault brand’s essence and know-how.
The espace initiale paris – the crowning glory of the renault range
When it comes to high-end travelling comfort, the Initiale Paris version of the new Espace crossover represents the ultimate Espace, and the ultimate Renault. Thanks to its lavish equipment level and impeccable ﬁnish, it will be sure to stand out on the road in its highly original Améthyste Black paint ﬁnish, complete with deep plum metallic reﬂections, not to mention its modern interior which can be speciﬁed in one of two trims: a graded Lune Grey/Dark Brown or simply Dark Brown ﬁnish.
The new Renault Espace Initiale Paris is available with the following engines:
- Petrol: the Energy TCe 200 EDC,
- Diesel: the Energy dCi 160 EDC.
The clio initiale paris: style, comfort and attention to detail
The addition of an Initiale Paris version to the Renault Clio range targets motorists with an eye for perfection who are looking for a distinguished, exclusive vehicle which provides reﬁned yet unostentatious comfort.
The new Renault Clio Initiale Paris is available with the following engines:
- Petrol: the Energy TCe 90 (manual gearbox) and TCe 120 EDC,
- Diesel: the Energy dCi 90 (manual gearbox and EDC transmission).
Initiale Paris – Renault’s commitment to superior service
Services that go one step further
Initiale Paris will help Renault to build a genuine, open and welcoming relationship with its customers at every stage of the process.
This relationship will focus on:
- A dedicated call centre, carefully thought through to deliver practical and personalised responses to calls for assistance should a problem arise, and also to provide priority appointments (within 24 hours) across the network, test drives, servicing and assistance with connected services.
- A special reserved area in showrooms.
- The option to subscribe to innovative extra services to make life simpler.
Initiale Paris Services Pack
The Initiale Paris Services Pack comprises :
- An extension to the warranty covering roadside assistance, including cases of lost keys, misfuelling, running out of fuel and punctures.
- The replacement of all wear and tear parts*, with the exception of tyres.
- All the operations speciﬁed in the service book or the Maintenance and Warranty document; operations will be carried out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations for the contracted mileage, and will include:
- Drain and reﬁll with ﬂuids recommended by the manufacturer.
- Top-up of ﬂuids (power steering, screen wash, brake ﬂuid, coolant).
- Electronic diagnostic check.
- 15-point check on key vehicle assemblies (see vehicle service book).
- Safety diagnostic check
Service operations* carried out at prescribed intervals include labour cost and the provision of the necessary lubricants, sundries and parts (repairs covered by a 12-months warranty).
Initiale Paris Sérénité services pack
In addition to the services included in the Initiale Paris Service Pack, the Initiale Paris Sérénité Pack adds the following for each service:
- Concierge service to collect and return the vehicle to the customer.
- The provision of a replacement vehicle of a similar stature.
- Exterior wash and interior valeting of the customer’s vehicle.
These services are available across Europe, with speciﬁc service details and charges depending on each market.