Renault has opened its order books for the estate version of the Clio which was launched on October 11, 2012, new Clio estate is due to go on sale in France on March 14, 2013, and will notably feature :
- Shooting brake’ styling which embodies Renault’s new design identity, plus a broad range of exterior and interior customisation options.
- A 443dm3 boot, the capacity of which can be extended to 1,380 dm3 thanks to the modular layout of the rear seats.
- A maximum load length of 2.48m (with the back of the front passenger seat tipped forward).
- Unprecedented features for its segment:
- Keyless car for all versions,
- Hill Start Assist standard for all versions,
- All radios equipped with Bluetooth® and Plug&Music connectivity, plus fitment of the patented Renault Bass Reflex system for optimal bass playback,
- LED daytime running lights for all versions,
- 10 of the 12 available versions are equipped with a navigation system and a seven-inch (18cm) touch screen display.
- Reversing camera and R-Sound Effect application (with Renault R-Link).
- Affordable innovations:
- The Renault R-Link in-dash tablet is connected both to the vehicle and to the internet to provide a link between the motoring and connected worlds.
- EDC dual clutch automatic six-speed transmission available in the first half of 2013 mated to petrol and diesel engines.
- Genuine driving pleasure thanks to a range of class-topping engines with regard to their low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions:
- New three-cylinder Energy TCe 90 petrol engine: 4.5 litres/100km (105g of CO2/km) (a),
- Energy dCi 90 engine, the most economical engine in its class: 3.2 litres/100km (83g of CO2/km) (a),
- Safety credentials and performance based on those of New Clio which has earned Euro NCAP ‘best-in-class’ status.
Customers in France can discover New Renault Clio Estate thanks to a bespoke min website, accessible via www.renault.fr. Test drives will be possible during the French Renault dealer network’s forthcoming Open Days operation (March 14-18, 2013).
(a) In its optimised version Renault eco2, consumption and emissions certified
Engines (in France)
CO2 emissions (g/km)
Combined-cycle fuel consumption (litres/100km)
French state ‘eco subsidy’ (2013)
Maximum power (hp)
1.2 16V 75
ENERGY TCE 90
ENERGY dCi 90
ENERGY dCi 90*
* C02 optimised version
Tax-paid prices (in France)
French state ‘eco-subsidy’ (2013)
1.2 16v 75