Renault R-Link provides a link between the automotive world and our connected lifestyles. It groups a full range of multimedia functionalities, including navigation, radio, Bluetooth® telephone and audio streaming, as well as connectivity for mobile devices. It also features vehicle-related services and access to the Renault R-Link Store with its catalogue of over 50 applications (depending on the market) able to be downloaded from the vehicle.
Renault R-Link is available as standard or optional, depending on models and trim levels, on:
- New Renault Clio (hatchback, estate and R.S.)
- Renault ZOE
- Renault Captur
- The Renault Mégane range (excluding the coupé-cabriolet)
- Renault Scénic Xmod, New Scénic and Grand Scénic
- Renault Fluence
- Renault Laguna Collection 2013 (hatchback, estate and coupé)
- Renault Latitude
- New Renault Kangoo, Kangoo Express and Kangoo Z.E.
- New Renault Koleos.
Renault R-Link will continue its gradual deployment across the Renault range.